The Odyssey PC 2250 Battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power.
These dry cell batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY® battery will do both — provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
PC 2250 Design
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure VRLA
- Rugged construction
- Dual SAE DIN Taper and 3/8" stud
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Rope lifting handles
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- PHCA: 2,250A at 80°F (27°C); for 5 seconds
- PCCA: 1,420A at 0°F (-18°C); for 5 seconds
- CCA: 1,225A at 0°F (-18°C)
- CA/MCA: 1,550A at 32° (0°C)
- HCA: 1,730 at 80°F (27°C)
- Reserve capacity: 240 minutes on 25amps
- Short circuit current: 5,000A
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
- Design life: 12 years
- Typical service life: 6 to 8 years
Odyssey Batteries - http://www.odysseybattery.com
Phenomenal starting power and massive deep cycle reserve power in one battery!
Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY® battery is designed to do both.
How is this possible? The answer begins with flat plates made of 99.99% pure virgin lead - not lead alloy. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More ODYSSEY battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power – twice as much as conventional batteries.
In fact, ODYSSEY batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even at very low temperatures. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
This extreme combination of power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including automotive/LTV, marine, commercial, and powersports such as track cars and tuners.
More from this manufacturer