This product is part of our Sale: Up to 80% on many products, all available from stock!
Sale additional conditions/info:
* All products marked with 'sale' are in stock, stock information is also visible online. Sold out products will be removed from the sale or get a 'sold out' label as soon as possible, during business days.
* Discounts up to 80% based on all products!
* All sales are final. No right of withdrawal as with normal orders.
* Pictures are for indication only. Not all pictures show the actual product, some might show a generic product.
* Orders are being processed during business days (mo-fr). It could happen that the product you order is sold out just before you.
* Sale prices only valid for webshop orders. Store pickups are possible if you make the order online (choose pickup on shipping page).
* Kiyoh coupons are not valid for sale items.
* We recommend you to pay online with iDeal, Sofort, Mistercash, Paypal or creditcard. If so, your payment arrives here instantly and you are assured of the product you wanted. If you choose manual bankwire or store pickup; No problem but items are being put in reservation for max 5 business days, waiting for your payment or pickup.
* Products that are sold out cannot be backordered for the sales price.
* Information about sales products, availability and technical details can only be asked by email (no phone, not in store).
Motul Inugel Expert is a ready to use coolant, anti-corrosion and anti-freeze liqud providing protection down to -30°C (-22°F)
INUGEL EXPERT is based on monoethyleneglycol, using an organic / non organic mix technology, named hybrid additives. This product can be mixed with all monoethyleneglycol based coolants.
Recommended for all cooling systems : passenger cars, heavy duty, construction and agriculture vehicles, gardening, ships, stationary engines …
Nitrite free / Amine free / Phosphate free
Protects the cooling system from freezing and metallic parts from corrosion.
Provides an excellent thermal exchange and then engine cooling efficiency.
Both silicates and organic acids provide anti-corrosion properties that remain while ageing.
Seals, durits and plastic parts friendly.
Technical Data Sheet:
Motul Oil - http://www.motul.com
A specialist in the design and manufacture of high-tech lubricants and a synthetic lubricant expert, Motul is heavily involved at the highest level of motorsports – the ideal testing ground for developing and perfecting products for the public market. The Motul oils and fluids are also the best choice for anyone who has a modified/tuned engine and many car manufacturers (such as Honda) use Motul in their performance cars from factory already!
Showoff Imports is official dealer and stock keeper of the automotive Motul range, which boasts an extensive range of engine oils, including 300V racing synthetic, 8100 road synthetic and 6100 semi-synthetic.
In addition to this, the Motul line includes tailored manufacture-specific oils, gear oil, brake fluid, coolants and maintenance products.
More from this manufacturer