This product is part of our Sale: Up to 80% on many products, all available from stock!
Sale additional conditions/info:
* All products marked with 'sale' are in stock, stock information is also visible online. Sold out products will be removed from the sale or get a 'sold out' label as soon as possible, during business days.
* Discounts up to 80% based on all products!
* All sales are final. No right of withdrawal as with normal orders.
* Pictures are for indication only. Not all pictures show the actual product, some might show a generic product.
* Orders are being processed during business days (mo-fr). It could happen that the product you order is sold out just before you.
* Sale prices only valid for webshop orders. Store pickups are possible if you make the order online (choose pickup on shipping page).
* Kiyoh coupons are not valid for sale items.
* We recommend you to pay online with iDeal, Sofort, Mistercash, Paypal or creditcard. If so, your payment arrives here instantly and you are assured of the product you wanted. If you choose manual bankwire or store pickup; No problem but items are being put in reservation for max 5 business days, waiting for your payment or pickup.
* Products that are sold out cannot be backordered for the sales price.
* Information about sales products, availability and technical details can only be asked by email (no phone, not in store).
Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86 PWJDM Ultimate Adj Sway Bar links
OEM sway bar links are perfect, if your ride is bone stock.
If you have ever lowered your car, upgraded the sway bar, or even change any other suspension component…
The stock sway bar links might not end up being so perfect for your setup after all.
When you change your ride height, you will also need to reset your sway bar position.
Otherwise, you might as well take it off and toss it in the trash.
Using a fixed position OEM sway bar link will not work.
Our solution is nothing new, its been done in professional racing for years…
What makes the Password:JDM Ultimate Adjustable Sway Bar links better than any other kit on the market is how ours are made.
They re fully length adjustable and uses the finest materials.
What we have seen offered by the competition are mostly junk by comparison.
Just like all of the Password:JDM suspension components…
we use track grade, self-lubricating teflon lined spherical rod end bearings paired with stainless steel misalignment spacers and grade 8 hardware to match.
Why teflon lined bearings? Why not… If you have the time to otherwise grease lube your bearings every week or so… Teflon is a damn good solution.
It will cost us more to produce, but that doesn't mean you will have to pay more…
And what you get in the end is a truly functional product that surpasses everything else on the market.
The competition uses a base grade steel rod end bearing that's very inferior to ours.
We machine the misalignments out of stainless steel and the fitment is precise…
Most of the competition makes them out of mild steel and zinc plates them and the fitment is sloppy at best. You cant zinc plate and still expect a precision fit every time.
And besides… Zinc plated mild steel vs. stainless… Is that even a question? So if you want a product that gets you by, go ahead and buy the competition… If you want the Ultimate setup offered in the market… Buy PWJDM!
The Password:JDM Ultimate Sway Bar Links can be used with any aftermarket Rear LCA.
- Track Grade, Self-Lubricating Teflon Lined Sperical Rod End Bearings
- Length adjustable
- CNC machined precision fit Stainless Steel Misalignment spacers
- Grade 8 hardware
- Works with all aftermarket LCAs.
There have been no reviews for this product.