This product is part of our Sale: Up to 80% on many products, all available from stock!
Sale additional conditions/info:
* All products marked with 'sale' are in stock, stock information is also visible online. Sold out products will be removed from the sale or get a 'sold out' label as soon as possible, during business days.
* Discounts up to 80% based on all products!
* All sales are final. No right of withdrawal as with normal orders.
* Pictures are for indication only. Not all pictures show the actual product, some might show a generic product.
* Orders are being processed during business days (mo-fr). It could happen that the product you order is sold out just before you.
* Sale prices only valid for webshop orders. Store pickups are possible if you make the order online (choose pickup on shipping page).
* Kiyoh coupons are not valid for sale items.
* We recommend you to pay online with iDeal, Sofort, Mistercash, Paypal or creditcard. If so, your payment arrives here instantly and you are assured of the product you wanted. If you choose manual bankwire or store pickup; No problem but items are being put in reservation for max 5 business days, waiting for your payment or pickup.
* Products that are sold out cannot be backordered for the sales price.
* Information about sales products, availability and technical details can only be asked by email (no phone, not in store).
A highly accurate shift light with a single remotely mounted
ultra-bright 3000mcd brightness 10mm bezelled LED. The
engine speed at which the LED lights is user definable and
can be set in increments of 100rpm.
Make the most of your engine’s power:
Shift gear too early and you not only miss out on the power at the top of the rev range
but also drop to a lower engine speed that is below the optimum torque band making acceleration
slower after the gear shift. Shift gear too late and you can hit the rev limiter or run the engine where
the power is dropping off, wasting valuable tenths of seconds.
Perfectly timed shifts.
Trying to watch the vehicle’s rev counter to make these gear shifts takes your concentration away from the many other things
you need to look at when driving. The Shift Light Sequential gives an unmissable visual indication
preparing you with the green and yellow lights, then showing the gear shift point with the red light to
allow you perfectly timed gear shifts, every time.
Multiply these gained tenths of seconds per gear shift over an entire race,
rally stage, sprint or hillclimb and you have found the difference between losing and winning.
With the shift light on a remote lead, only the shift light itself needs to be on the dashboard;
vital in small single seat race cars with tiny dashboard areas and ideal for a hidden ‘factory’ look on road cars.
Omex's acclaimed digital setting method using increment and decrement buttons and LEDs allows the user to set the shift light rpm in 100rpm steps.
This does not rely on external information and so removes error due to tachometer and reading inaccuracies.
Nearly 15 years of shift light and rev limiter design and manufacture,
and thousands of units being used all around the world are real proof of Omex’s design and build quality.
UK ISO9000 built
All Omex products are manufactured in the UK in an ISO9000 certified factory and are individually tested before sale,
ensuring a consistently high quality product.
The unit is epoxy filled giving it extreme resistance to vibration, shock, and water,
giving a long life even in the most demanding motorsport environments.
European Type Approved
The Omex product range has been tested in a government authorised test centre proving
resilience to (and low transmission of) electromagnetic interference and also making it legal for road vehicles in the UK and Europe.
2Cyl 1,000rpm - 20,000rpm
4Cyl 1,000rpm - 20,000rpm
6cyl 1,000rpm - 12,000rpm
8cyl 1,000rpm - 10,000rpm
Adjustable in steps of 100rpm
Accurate to +/- 10rpm @ 6,000rpm
Can be triggered from any 0-12V engine speed trigger,
typically the standard coil trigger wire or the standard tachometer trigger wire.
3000mcd, 10mm, red
What’s in the box?
Shift Light Pro unit
Panel mounting LED bezel
Terminal, screw and spring washer for earth connection
‘T’ crimp connections for joining to existing wiring
Cable ties to route the wiring
User instructions manual
Download here the instalation and user instructions