OEM intercooler setups are not designed to handle the higher levels of boost that result from modifying your turbocharged vehicle. Tested on the highest horsepower Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the world, the 500hp-capable Mishimoto intercooler with piping kit is designed as an ideal upgrade for the 2.0L turbo 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe intercooler.
The Mishimoto intercooler reduces intake temperatures and increases overall cooling efficiency, resulting in a safe increase in horsepower. Unlike most other aftermarket intercooler kits available, modifications to the front bumper and removal of the crash bar are not necessary, since our kit retains the OEM fitment of these parts.
Included in this comprehensive kit is a powder-coated silver, black, or gold bar-and-plate style J-Line intercooler, a complete set of aluminum charge piping, along with all t-bolt clamps and silicone couplers needed for direct bolt-on installation. The Mishimoto Hyundai Genesis Coupe Intercooler and Piping Kit will fit with the OEM radiator, as well as the Mishimoto Hyundai Genesis Aluminum Radiator.
Worried that paint reduces performance? Check out our Painted Intercooler Engineering Report
to learn how we debunked that myth!
- Direct fit for 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
- No modifications to the front bumper or removal of the crash bar are necessary
- Smooth cast end tanks allow maximum airflow in and out of the intercooler
- Mandrel-bent aluminum pipes eliminate restrictive bends in the stock piping
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty