A small cooler packing a big punch, this universal front-mount intercooler has been engineered to handle 500HP, even with its compact size. Tested on the highest HP Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the world, the Mishimoto J-Line intercooler is perfect for cars with limited front-end space. In most instances, the J-Line will allow you to run more power while preventing you from having to remove your crash bar. Like all Mishimoto intercoolers, the J-Line is constructed with 6061 aluminum and is TIG welded to perfection.
Worried that paint reduces performance? Check out our Painted Intercooler Engineering Report
to learn how we debunked that myth!
- Universal fitment retains the majority of stock crash bars
- Overall Size: 29.5" x 7.5" x 3.75" / Core Size: 22" x 7.2" x 3.75"
- Inlet & Outlet: 2.5" / Tank Wall Thickness: 4mm / Max PSI: 40
- Robust, one-piece cast aluminum end tanks withstand high boost pressures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty