This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.
Performance Jeeps deserve Jeep performance parts. Mishimoto is proud to release a racing thermostat specifically designed for the 2003-2011 Jeep Wrangler TJ/JK. Whether you are cruising down the highway or climbing over boulders, an effective cooling system is extremely critical. Mishimoto Jeep Wrangler thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature Jeep Wrangler thermostat will open at a lower temperature (180°F / 82°C) compared to standard thermostats (195°F / 90.5°C). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Decreased temperatures will result in reduced engine wear and improved reliability. As with all our Jeep performance parts, this Jeep Wrangler thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits the 2003-2011 Jeep Wrangler 2.4L/3.8L
- Lower activation temp allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier
- Maintains lower temperatures and extends engine life
- Mishimoto Activation: 180Â°F (82Â°C) / OEM Activation: 195Â°F (90.5Â°C)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty