- Fits 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler / This item also fits additional vehicles
- Lower activation temp allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier
- Ideal for vehicles in warm climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions
- Mishimoto Activation: 180°F (82°C) / OEM Activation: 195°F (90.5°C)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A performance Jeep deserves performance Jeep Wrangler parts. Mishimoto is proud to release a racing thermostat specifically designed for the 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ. Whether you are cruising down the highway or climbing over boulders, an effective cooling system is extremely critical. Mishimoto Jeep Wrangler thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature Jeep Wrangler thermostat will open at a lower temperature (180°F) compared to standard Jeep Wrangler thermostats (195°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Decreased temperatures will result in reduced engine wear and improved reliability. As with all our Wrangler parts, this Jeep Wrangler thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.