10th Generation Turbo Timer by HKS
Protect your turbos with the 10th generation turbo timer from HKS! The originators of the turbo timer are back with a revised model of their already popular units. Turbo timers are known throughout the industry to be crucial components in turbo applications.
The HKS turbo timer allows the vehicle to remain idling after the driver removes the key for a predetermined amount of time. This allows cool oil to be flushed through the turbocharger and prevent oil cooking in the cooling passages. Pick yours up today to give your performance vehicle the added protection it needs!
- Single button control and red LED numerical display simplify operation and improve visibility
- 5 time ranges selectable between 1, 3, 5, 10, and 30min
- Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes
- Accurate time duration can be selected by manual setting
- Handbrake detective safety circuit
- High capacity relay
- Timer operation stops under unstable conditions caused by low voltage of a battery, etc.
- Simple after-idling function and easy operation
- Optimal touch button size for simple operation
- Wavy panel design around the button for better operability. Capable of operating the button even in the dark.
- Accurate setting is possible even by quick operation.
- One-digit display for easy recognition of the set time
- Time duration changed simply by pushing the button. Intuitive operations is possible.
- One seven-segment LED simply shows the timer setting.
- Selecting "OFF mode" turns off the display and buzzer.
- DC12V Negative Ground （Operation Voltage: DC101～16V）
- Large Capacity Relay Equipped
- Ignition: 25A / Accessoiry: 25A
- Operating Temperature: -20～60℃（-4 to 140°F）
Application: Turbo vehicles that start the engine using the ignition key.
Not applicable to a vehicle equipped with the push-button ignition.
Existing Turbo Timer Harness is compatible.
This product is not compatible some vehicles. Refer to the application list before purchasing this product.
There have been no reviews for this product.